Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Gray Family


Oh my god so terrible.
Really, only Sypher (far right) wears sunglasses (cause he's blind), but I couldn't draw eyes for the life of me today, so they all get sunglasses.
Everything done on Paintshop Pro with tablet.
Please, draw them better <3
Aaaaaaaah everything is so bad rofl. BUT THAT'S OKAY. I'll do it better later.
Left to right: Bandit, Ryder, Sypher.
PS: Any suggestions on how to draw Metal magic? Doesn't lend itself well to that kind of form like fire or water does.

1 comment:

  1. Metal magic I'd draw a bit more on the spiky side, sort of like icicles or something.

    Also, I'm tempted to re-draw this, but I haven't drawn people in a WHILE, so... well we'll see. Do me a favour. Use photoshop, use a wand, fill spaces. These all look splotchy. It's strange and makes them all look like worms or something. XD

    ReplyDelete