Friday, April 15, 2011

GLaDOS

In honor of Portal 2's release:

This is a Human form Glados, as I imagine her. Actually, a lot of the imagination is in the face, but I can't draw faces.
But you get the point!
The 4 cores go as such:
Cakemix right, Morality left, Curiosity neck, Anger centre.
I combined the concept with a turret-esque base, with trailing clothing to act as wires. All joining parts would be colored red like turret eyes. The trailing cloth on her arms is connected by a bracelet of tiny companion cubes. There should be lines on her arms as well for symmetry.
Please, if you like Portal, I would love to see this design better with other modifications!
Also, with eyes XD

1 comment:

  1. I can't even.

    Advice for hands: don't forget the palm. Look at a hand, it is 5 fingers AND palm, these look like sausages coming straight off of an inner tube.

    ReplyDelete